District MDM Office
- To provide hot cooked meal to children.
- To improve nutritional status of children.
- To encourage poor children belonging to disadvantaged sections, to attend school more regularly & help them concentrate on classroom activities, thereby increasing the enrollment, retention & attendance rates.
- To Decrease the drop out ratio of the students in school.
- Supervision for implementation of new menu for MDM
- MDM Kendra Inspection for effective implementation of scheme
- Reconciliation of expenditure statements received from Talukas and submission to Commissioner office, Gandhinagar
- D.C. bills verification and submission to A.G., Rajkot
- Webpage monthly and annual data entry
- Paybill & contingency bill preparation
- Allocation of ration to MDM kendra as per students beneficiaries
- Recruitment of district level district co-coordinator vacancy based on 11 month contact system
- Recruitment of taluka level MDM supervisor vacancy based on 11 month contact system
District MDM office,
2nd Floor, Collector office,
Contact : 0285-2632251
email : midday-jun[at]gujarat[dot]gov[dot]in